Cashback mantap Pengeluaran SGP 2020 – 2021. Prize spesial yang lain-lain ada diperhatikan dengan terstruktur via informasi yang kita umumkan pada website tersebut, dan juga siap dichat pada operator LiveChat pendukung kami yang tersedia 24 jam On the internet dapat meladeni segala kebutuhan antara tamu. Lanjut langsung daftar, & kenakan jackpot Lotere dan Kasino Online tergede yg wujud di website kita.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to generate a side income or even to completely replace your current income stream. At its most basic level, this type of marketing is an agreement with a company that you will be paid an amount for every paying customer you refer. This amount can be fixed or a percentage of the total amount the customer spends at the company.
Now that you know what it is, I’m sure you’re asking how to get started. The following is a detailed guide that will assist you with becoming an affiliate. If you already have a website and are an experienced affiliate, you can skip to the final section to learn about how to become a BitStarz affiliate.
How to start a website
Before you register a domain and start creating content, you need to target a niche. The best way to do this is with robust keyword research.
- Define your niche. In this case, crypto casinos.
- Explore all the associated sub-niches. For crypto casinos, this could be crypto slot games, crypto tables games, crypto casino bonuses, and crypto casino reviews.
- You will then need to use SEO tools like Ahrefs or SEMrush to compile a list of keywords and phrases. A good place to start is what questions people input into Google.
Once you have defined an SEO roadmap, you can use it to decide on a name for your website and to build out the content for your website. Remember not to get too excited about a name until you check if it’s available.
Tip: If you plan to market to a particular country, consider getting a country-specific top-level domain instead of a generic .com domain.
Create the content
Now that you have an SEO roadmap, you can begin to build out the content for your website. The most important thing to keep in mind is that your content should be useful to the user. As much as keywords are important, potential visitors need to find interesting and useful content on your pages, or they’re unlikely to trust your recommendations.
Structure of a website
- Top-level pages should cover your most important keywords. These could be online crypto casinos, online crypto slots, and how to choose a crypto casino.
- Sub-level pages will then expand on each of the top-level pages. For instance, online crypto slots could be broken down into 5-reel crypto slots, fruit crypto slots, and progressive crypto slots.
- Bonus pages can include topics like how to mine cryptocurrencies, how to buy cryptocurrencies, and how to exchange cryptocurrencies. These pages will assist with creating a level of authority with your reader.
Once you have your content (I would aim for about 20 to 30 pages of 500 to 1,000 words), you can begin to build out your website.
Build your website
Depending on your skill level, there are several ways to go about building a website. If you are a novice, the easiest option is a WordPress website. If this is the way you’d like to go, you can search “best WordPress hosting” on Google to find an option that fits your budget. If you’re a complete novice, many hosting companies will offer support options with experts that will assist you through the process.
Once you have selected a hosting service and installed your WordPress website, you will then need to follow a few steps.
- Install an SEO-friendly WordPress Theme. WordPress offers 1,000s of free options to choose from, but not all will be SEO-friendly. I suggest running your preferred theme’s demo through Google’s web.dev tool to see how it does. Any score above 90% is good.
- Install an SEO plugin. Yoast SEO is a good option that will allow you to include an SEO title and description on each page. It will also give you an SEO breakdown of each page you create that will assist you with fine-tuning your content.
- Make sure your WordPress settings are optimized for search. There are two settings you will want to make sure are correct. The first is to check your site’s visibility to search engines. To do this, make sure the “Search engine visibility” box is unchecked under Settings > Reading. The next setting is permalinks. Under Settings > Permalinks, change the default setting to “Post name.”
- Visit your Google Console to verify your site. Once you have followed the verification steps under the “HTML tag” method, head over to your Yoast plugin, and under SEO > General > Webmaster Tools enter the HTML tag.
- Finally, submit your XML sitemap to Google Console. There are a bunch of great tutorials online. So, I won’t go into detail here.
And you’re done. You have set up your affiliate website, and you are ready to start getting visitors to your website.
Other ways of generating traffic
SEO is a powerful lead generation technique, but it is a slow process. As your search presence ramps up, it is good to utilize alternative methods to generate traffic. And once you do start getting visitors through SEO, these alternative methods will continue to supplement your traffic.
Social is an extremely valuable tool for affiliate marketing. If you build a trusted audience, you will have a constant stream of traffic to your website. So, how do you get started?
- Identify a social channel – You have a lot of options. You can try Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or even TikTok as its audience continues to become older. I would recommend avoiding trying everything, especially from the outset. Pick one or two and focus on those channels.
- Research – Once you have identified the social networks you would like to target, research the best ways to grow on those platforms. A good way to do this is to study channels that are in your niche. See what content on those channels is getting the most interactions and what content is getting the least.
- Create interesting, engaging content – Not all content is equal. In many respects, video content will be your best bet. It’s generally seen as the content type that is most engaged with on social networks. Luckily, casinos offer a lot of potential for video content. Try games for free and record big wins. You can then post them with a quick voiceover describing the game.
- Consistent posting – Once you have a strategy for your content, you have to be consistent. I suggest posting once or twice a day, every day.
- Learn and adapt – Don’t stay static with your approach. Examine which of your posts do well and which don’t, and adapt your strategy. It’s also always a good idea to try new approaches and new content types to ensure you are staying fresh.
Engage with your users – It’s social networking, after all. If someone comments on your post, reply. This will help you to build trust with your audience.
In addition to being a great tool on its own, social can also be used to supplement other traffic generating strategies like blogging.
Although blogging can be used as another tool to improve your SEO, it can also be used to piggyback on current events to promote your website. The most obvious application of this is reporting on industry news. For crypto casinos, you can do this both on the casino side and on the crypto side. Potential topics for these blog posts could be the releases of new games, market analysis of cryptocurrencies, current events around cryptocurrencies, and more. You can then use your social channels to promote these blog posts driving customers to your website where they can discover your other content.
If you have the budget for it, you can also select to pay for advertising that will generate traffic to your website. The two most popular online paid advertising options are Facebook and Google Ads. Both have rules around the promotion of online casinos, and as such, you will need to be careful when utilizing these services to promote your brand.
How to become a BitStarz affiliate
You can become a BitStarz affiliate in minutes. To get started, simply head over to the BitStarz affiliate page and click “Get Started” to register an account. You can then visit the “My campaigns” page to create your first campaign, download banners, and generate links to start referring players. It’s that simple!
BitStarz offers one of the most competitive commission rates in the industry. Our commission percentages work on a sliding scale. As a result, the more you earn, the higher percentage of that amount you will get to keep.
So, if you refer players who deposit and bet €30,000, you could earn as much as €12,000 (depending on how much your players won and the bonuses they received).
Recommend an award-winning casino
What’s great about offering BitStarz to your players is that it’s not a tough sell. BitStarz is an award-winning casino. In fact, at the most recent Casinomeister awards, BitStarz was crowned as the Best Casino of 2021! And that’s only the start. Below are a few details you can use to start marketing BitStarz to your players.
- Average cash out time: 10 minutes
- Live chat support: 24/7
- Casino games: 3,700+
- Registered players: 4,000,000+
If you would like a detailed breakdown of the casino with game providers, payment methods, languages, restricted countries, and currencies, you can visit our affiliate page.
Can I still join if I don’t have a website?
Yes. You can join and follow our step-by-step guide above to launch your affiliate website. You can also select to utilize a social network as the home of your affiliate marketing, completely bypassing the need for a website if you would prefer.
How do you know which players I refer to BitStarz?
Each BitStarz affiliate is given a unique code that can be added to links. Every player who clicks through that link and deposits can be directly connected back to the affiliate through the unique code.
Can I track how much I’ve earned?
Yes. Your affiliate dashboard will have a detailed breakdown of all your activity. To view how much you have earned thus far, you can select “partner income” in the filter drop-down menu on the statistics page.
How is my commission amount worked out?
Your commission amount is a percentage of your Net Gaming Revenue. The Net Gaming Revenue is calculated by subtracting the wins and bonuses from the amount a player bets. A small admin fee is also deducted from the amount.
What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
Before you can withdraw your commission from your account, you will need to earn at least 0.0026 BTC or €100.
How do I get paid?
On the 5th of every month, your commission will be paid out directly into your BitStarz account. You can then select the method you would like to use to withdraw the amount.
Can I refer myself?
Nice try, but no. You cannot refer yourself to earn commission from the amounts you bet with BitStarz.
How many players do I have to refer before I can start being paid?
Before you are paid your first commission, you will need to refer at least three (3) active depositing players.
Does BitStarz accept players from all countries?
BitStarz tries its best to offer crypto casino gaming in as many countries as possible. However, due to various regulations, there are countries in which they are forbidden to operate. You can find a detailed breakdown regarding forbidden countries in the standard BitStarz terms and conditions.